Who we are
Come join us as we transform health care.
CareHive is a next generation health-tech platform coupled with the power of sophisticated navigational and clinical
services. Our product suite is leading the evolution of human-centered and technology-enabled healthcare. It connects
people to the right care at the right time to achieve better outcomes and lowered costs.
Our medical providers and patient guide team are core to effective clinical decision making and empathetic care, and we
are proud of our awards for customer experience.
What’s It Like to Be a Part of CareHive
At CareHive, we are devoted to delivering patient centered and easy-to-access care, 24/7. We aspire to clinical
excellence by leveraging data and digital tools to engage patients at their convenience. Our culture is one of
accountability, competence, collaboration, and clinical excellence - and above all we put the patient first.
CareHive Advanced Practice Providers see patients virtually and via house calls, with the ability to easily switch
modalities as needed to meet patient demand. Virtual visits can be supplemented with rapid testing, lab/specimen
collection, virtual ear and throat exams, and vital signs. We are looking for forward-thinking PAs or NPs who want to be a
part of a service-first medical culture and provide a level of care that thrills and delights our patients.
What you’ll do
● Provide clinical services both in the home and on video
● Diagnose and treat routine medical conditions in kids and adults, and prescribe medications when necessary
● As part of house calls, perform basic procedures like suturing, splint application, IM injections, IV fluids and phlebotomy and handle laboratory specimens as needed
● Perform triage and clinical care navigation services
● Operate under the guidelines and/or protocols set forth by the company
● Respond promptly and courteously to patients who call on CareHive for services
● Thoroughly document for proper clinical assessment, reimbursement, and liability
● Easily interact with EHR, video visit platform, and internal communication platforms
● Provide input to operations and technology development teams, and participate in various quality and process
● Stay current with all required licensing and certifications
● This is an exempt, salaried position
● Other duties as assigned
Who you are
● Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner with current certification from NCCPA or AANP and license in good standing from either the TMB or TBON
● Licensed in TX and CA
● Have at least two years of clinical experience in urgent care, emergency medicine, or family practice and above average interpersonal skills and emotional intelligence
● Possess the ability to adapt, think critically, and problem solve on the spot
● Excellent technical proficiency with bedside procedures
● Flexibility to adapt to changing circumstances, workflows, and care modalities
● Exhibit proficiency with technology and web-based clinical platforms
● Have a passion for medicine and to provide CareHive patients with an incredible experience
● Strongly preferred: Spanish language ability to interact with patients at a level to provide services meeting the standard of medical care
CareHive is an equal opportunity employer. We are passionate about working with talented people no matter their race, color, gender, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, or age.