Position: Rad Tech
Reports to: Director of Clinical Operations
Remedy is changing healthcare. We bring on-demand urgent care by a board-certified medical provider to your home, or phone via Video Visits. Simply pull out your phone, request a doc, and we come to you.
What’s it Like to Be Part of Remedy
Remember when doctors used to do house calls? At Remedy, we’ve devoted to bringing back that kind of patient-centered and easy-to-access care. We take care of people. We are compassionate, service oriented, providing excellent care, and having a blast disrupting the traditional model of healthcare.
- Works hourly in clinic to provide xrays on site
- Provides direct contact with patients explaining procedures to be performed.
- Prepares equipment for use as needed.
- Positions patients for imaging.
- Monitors patients for imaging.
- Produces diagnostic images as directed by ordering physician or APP while practicing ALARA and other radiation safety measures.
- Submits views to Radiologist for review.
- Ensures safety of patient and equipment at all times.
- Protects patients’ rights by maintaining confidentiality of personal and financial information.
- Performs rapid tests including strep, influenza, and urinalysis.
- Measures vital signs, including blood pressure, temperature, pulse, weight, and document in patient charts.
- Performs venipuncture.
- Performs intramuscular injections on children and adults.
- Collects labs including STD/STI tests, cultures, and bloodwork.
- Familiar with the EHR, and confirms that all demographic information for the patient has been documented.
- Accurately and efficiently documents vitals and tests performed in the EHR while complying with documentation requirements for insurance and billing.
- Understands applicable legal concepts such as HIPAA and patient confidentiality.
- Maintains a clean and organized work environment including sanitizing workspaces, stocking supplies, and proper disposal of used medical equipment.
- Performs daily inventory of medical supplies and ensure proper restocking of missing material.
- Other duties as assigned by the Director of Clinical Operations
We will consider any candidate who might be the right fit for our team.
At a minimum, we require:
- NCT or MRT/LMRT certification required
- At least 2 years of RT experience preferred but not required.
- Flexibility in scheduling as we are open 365 days a year - weekends and holidays.
- Excellent verbal communication skills. An active listener with great customer service skills
- Knowledge and demonstration of proper grammar and spelling in documentation, ability to write concisely, clearly and logically.
- Basic knowledge of medical terminology required
- Ability to perform basic data entry
- Great interpersonal skills and friendly, compassionate disposition.
- Computer and iPad skills. Ability to learn an iPad based EHR and use it properly.
- Ability to learn new skills and applications on iOS devices
- Adept in downloading and uploading files to a cloud-based service
- Ability to maintain and adjust to changing needs of the company.
- A passion for medicine and to provide Remedy patients with an incredible experience.
- Requires occasional lifting. Ability to lift 20+ pounds unassisted.
- Demonstrates ability to adapt to changing work responsibilities and policies as we grow.
Compensation & Benefits
- Full & Part time positions available.
- Hourly compensation.
- Medical & Dental benefits for full time.
- Retirement coming soon
- Partial monthly gym reimbursement.
- Healthy snacks and drinks in office.