At CareHive we make software that helps providers care for their patients. We support the entire spectrum of providers: patient navigators, RNs, APPs, and MDs. Our product analytics work by first identifying decisions a care team needs to make with a patient and then asynchronously gathering the data required to confirm and then make that decision. These decisions cover any care needs the patient may have, from identifying a new condition to scheduling a lab. In some cases action is then taken by the patient alone, and in some cases the providers use the data we collected to make the decisions themselves.
We are an early stage startup, and currently building out new solutions for the provider groups and payers we have in our pipeline. We are looking for a senior product manager with 5+ years experience managing health tech in an Agile environment, experienced with both back-end integrations (especially data integrations), as well as the front end user-interface and engagement and metrics. A successful person in this role will wear many hats with contagious optimism. Together as a team we will elegantly manage our stakeholders, including: engineering, data and analytics, clinical, marketing, and external clients.
Roles and responsibilities
- Oversees the product management cycle end to end including: prioritization, requirements gathering, documentation, overseeing development, testing, deployment and ongoing review.
- Ensure both quality and functional goals are met with each sprint.
- Within and across sprints, manage and document your products through functional priorities, ACs, scope, goals, timelines, user needs, workflows, designs, data integration and analytics, and KPI monitoring.
- Hands-on work in terms of writing functional user stories, acceptance criteria, testing and analysis etc., and will follow Agile ceremonies (sprint planning, retro, demo) and principles throughout the product development phases.
- Develop appropriately detailed vision and specification documentation for product features so that they are clearly understood by the development teams and other stakeholders. Oversee and report on milestones to ensure that internal schedules align with key due dates and stakeholders. Work with Product Marketing to ensure successful launch.
- Ensure that we listen to and understand users and stakeholder needs. Coordinate feedback solicitation and requirements gathering from all stakeholders.
- Work with QA and analyze data and test results to ensure integrity is maintained throughout each project lifecycle and ensure market and business needs are satisfied.
- 5 years experience minimum, 7 preferred as a Product Manager in an Agile environment. Health tech and startup SaaS highly preferred
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Proven experience working directly with engineering teams building and operating a cloud-based, SaaS product. Experience managing APIs and data science models a plus.