Remedy is focused on guiding patients to the most convenient and cost-effective care using delightful technology. Employers, insurers, and health systems, and providers all use Remedy to provide excellent quality care for both chronic and urgent problems within an exceptional patient experience. A technology focused venture-backed company with a clear mission and significant aspirations, Remedy has raised a $10M Series A. Now active in Texas and California, Remedy aims to be the nation’s leading entry point into the healthcare system and is looking to add a Patient Guide to our team to help guide our patients through appointments with our amazing clinical staff, all while providing an exceptional patient experience.
What’s It Like to Be a Part of Remedy
At Remedy, we are devoted to delivering patient centered and easy-to-access care. We aspire to clinical excellence by leveraging data and digital tools to engage patients at their convenience. Our culture is one of accountability, competence, collaboration, and clinical excellence- and above all we put the patient first.
What You Will Do:
- Design and implement the overall recruiting strategy
- Sourcing and attracting candidates by using databases, social media etc
- Conducting interviews and filtering candidates for open positions
- Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
- Conduct intake meetings with hiring managers, ensuring proper approval is received for all positions including but not limited to budget requirements.
- Work closely with People Ops to ensure smooth onboarding process
- Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants, analyzing responses, verifying references, and comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Gathering all required information for credentialing, background checks, and other verifications.
- Avoids legal challenges by understanding current legislation, enforcing regulations with managers, recommending new procedures, and conducting training.
- Improves organization attractiveness by recommending new policies and practices; monitoring job offers and compensation practices; and emphasizing benefits and perks.
- Responsible for managing all recruiting and hiring policies and procedures
- Other duties to be assigned.
What You Have:
- 5+ years' recruiting experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Must have experience in tech, data, and healthcare industry
- Effective negotiating skills
- Extensive knowledge of applicant tracking software programs
- Familiarity with online job hunting websites
- Fantastic time management and organizational skills
- Proactive, positive attitude
Job Type: Full-time, exempt
United States (Required)