Remedy is focused on guiding patients to the most convenient and cost-effective care using delightful technology. Employers, insurers, and health systems, and providers all use Remedy to provide excellent quality care for both chronic and urgent problems within an exceptional patient experience. A technology focused venture-backed company with a clear mission and significant aspirations, Remedy has raised a $10M Series A. Now active in Texas and California, Remedy aims to be the nation’s leading entry point into the healthcare system and is looking to add a Patient Guide to our team to help guide our patients through appointments with our amazing clinical staff, all while providing an exceptional patient experience.
What’s It Like to Be a Part of Remedy
At Remedy, we are devoted to delivering patient centered and easy-to-access care. We aspire to clinical excellence by leveraging data and digital tools to engage patients at their convenience. Our culture is one of accountability, competence, collaboration, and clinical excellence- and above all we put the patient first.
What You Will Do:
- Have the overall responsibility for the patient experience, from first interaction to visit follow-ups.
- Answer calls from prospective and current patients; answering or referring inquiries and scheduling appointments.
- Field inquiries from patients across various channels including email, phone, and website chat. Able to proficiently handle these different technologies.
- Assist the Dispatch team in managing the provider locations and dispatching the appropriate provider to the appointment based on timing and availability.
- Complete patient requests for information such as requests for records or receipts and other account related issues
- Understand basic terms of third-party billing and relays information to patient regarding their particular account.
- Protects patients' rights by maintaining confidentiality of personal and financial information.
- Assist in building out the department processes for non-english speakers to receive the best patient experience
What You Have:
- Ability to speak Spanish fluently
- Excellent verbal communication and empathy skills. An active listener with great customer service skills.
- A problem-solving mindset with the ability to come up with solutions to a multitude of patient inquiries.
- A team player mentality with the desire to work collaboratively with multiple departments throughout the company.
- Desire and ability to learn, adapt, and grow, in an ever-changing company.
- Ability to multi-task and manage several competing priorities at one time.
- Ability to interact with customers over a variety of platforms including phone, chat, and email with friendliness and efficiency.
- Ability to work up to 24 hours a week in a quiet workspace.
- Previous Customer/Patient Experience is required.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $17.00+ hourly, with advancement opportunities
- Proximity to Austin, TX is a bonus.
- English (Required)
- Spanish (Required)
Communication method(s) used: