Video Visit Provider Job Description (NIGHTS 10p-10a)
Remedy not only brings urgent care to your home or office, but we provide on-demand video visits as well. Simply pull out your smartphone, request a doc, and be connected with a provider in minutes. We're experiencing incredible growth right now and, as a result, need more incredible providers.
What’s It Like to Be a Part of Remedy?
At Remedy, we are devoted to bringing back that the old school kind of patient-centered and easy-to-access care. We take care of people. We are compassionate, service-oriented, providing excellent care, and having a blast disrupting the traditional model of healthcare.
Why this isn’t your typical Urgent Care Video Visit job
- Video visit providers benefit from support staff with the ability to supplement your visit with rapid testing, lab/specimen collection, virtual ear and throat exams, and vital signs!
- Patients love Remedy and routinely leave 5-star reviews online after our service. Imagine a job where you get constant positive feedback. One of our providers said, “This is the most fun I’ve had practicing medicine in 25 years!”
- We have demonstrated significant traction already in Austin, with annual growth of over 2X each quarter.
- We are looking for forward-thinking PAs or NPs who want to be a part of a service-first medical culture.
- We aim to delight our patients. Seeing a patient virtually within minutes sets the stage for you to provide a level of care that thrills our patients, and is one of the reasons why so many use us again and again.
As an Advanced Practice Provider video visit provider, you will:
- Diagnose and treat routine medical conditions in kids and adults, and prescribe medications when necessary.
- Operate under the guidelines and/or protocols set forth by the company
- Respond promptly and courteously to patients who call on Remedy for services.
- Properly document the patient encounter for good clinical documentation, reimbursement, and liability.
- Easily interact with EHR, video visit platform, and mobile website.
- Stay current with all required licensing and certifications.
- Graduate of an accredited Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner program.
- Current certification from NCCPA or AANP and licenses from both the Texas AND California State Board of Nursing.
- Minimum 2 years urgent care or ER experience with excellent references.
- Great interpersonal skills and friendly disposition.
- Adaptability! We are a growing start-up, so we haven’t figured everything out yet. We need competence combined with flexibility.
- Excitement to join our team and revolutionize healthcare
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive compensation
- For full time positions, Medical & Dental for you and your family - and we help with the cost!
- CME allowance
- Malpractice Insurance covered
- Gym reimbursement
- Be part of a fun and growing team that loves what we’re doing!