Remedy brings on-demand urgent care by a board-certified medical provider to your home or office to address minor emergencies and illnesses. Simply pull out your smartphone, request a doc, and we come to you. We're experiencing incredible growth right now and, as a result, need more incredible providers.
What’s It Like to Be a Part of Remedy?
Remember when doctors used to do house calls? At Remedy, we are devoted to bringing back that kind of patient-centered and easy-to-access care. We take care of people. We are compassionate, service-oriented, providing excellent care, and having a blast disrupting the traditional model of healthcare.
Why this isn’t your typical Urgent Care Job
- Patients love Remedy and routinely leave 5-star reviews online after our service. Imagine a job where you get constant positive feedback. One of our providers said, “This is the most fun I’ve had practicing medicine in 25 years!”
- We have demonstrated significant traction already in Austin, with annual growth of over 2X each quarter.
- We are looking for forward-thinking PAs or NPs who want to be a part of a service-first medical culture.
- We aim to delight our patients. Coming to the home and office sets the stage for you to provide a level of care that thrills our patients, and is one of the reasons why so many use us again and again.
As an Advanced Practice Provider, you will:
- Diagnose and treat routine medical conditions in kids and adults, and prescribe medications when necessary.
- Perform basic procedures like suturing, IM injections, IV fluids and phlebotomy.
- Operate under the guidelines and/or protocols set forth by the company
- Respond promptly and courteously to patients who call on Remedy for services.
- Properly document the patient encounter for good clinical documentation, reimbursement, and liability.
- Easily interact with EHR, Remedy app and mobile website.
- Stay current with all required licensing and certifications.
- Graduate of an accredited Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner program.
- Current license from TMB with NCCPA Certification, or License from the Texas State Board of Nursing.
- Minimum 2 years urgent care or ER experience with excellent references.
- Great interpersonal skills and friendly disposition.
- Adaptability! We are a growing start-up, so we haven’t figured everything out yet. We need competence combined with flexibility.
- Excitement to join our team and revolutionize healthcare
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive compensation
- For full time positions, Medical & Dental for you and your family - and we help with the cost!
- For full time positions, CME allowance, PTO, 401K with match, short/long term disability options
- Malpractice Insurance covered
- Gym reimbursement
- Be part of a fun and growing team that loves what we’re doing!